Saturday, November 17, 2012

first and one of the helpless event in my life

This is the place where I can vent my fears and worries.
I kinda feel helpless when my man is not beside me and I am such a fresh driver dont know how to handle such situation. While my man is at work I really feels bad to give him more troubles.

After sending my bf to amk for viewing, I went home to bathe and prepare some stuffs.
Being too confident, I thought of going to passiongadget to collect some stuffs before fetching my bf. But ended up after I left home, was told to pick him up at only 5.30pm.

2.5hrs to kill , if I were to go home like a bit ....
Decided to drive to ice cream creamery to kill time since its near to palm spring condo more convenient for me to pick him up later. Half way on the road, the rain pours heavily.
I was driving safely ..... I am reaching the serene centre already and I changed my mind to go back to his house instead... (maybe things won't happen if i didn't change my mind)

On the farrer road, still raining very heavily, I did signer that I wanna change lane and checked before I move out... But suddenly a car drove pass me and my front sort of slightly "bua" her side door... I dont know what to do.. so helpless as Its my first time. She drove and stopped in front.
Saw her coming out of her car with umbrella while I dont see any umbrella around me, guess its in the car boot. Don't want to waste time blocking others, I just ran out of the car without umbrella.

First: I approached her and ask if her car is okay. (too used to my customer service line asking ppl if they are okay)

I can see the right back of her car having a few patches and slightly dent on the car door. So we exchanged phone numbers to settle it later on...

From my experience, I don't really know whose fault thinking its the front part of my car touches hers.. so people will think its my fault from the logic right?

Continuing driving and having little phobia in my mind.
Questions pop out, how much do i have to pay?
How to tell my bf about it and his mum as well,
How am I going to pay when the money i have is saved for my braces and I have other commitment.
Why am I so lousy causing more troubles for my man.
What should I do....

Maybe I should claim medical fee from the lady for causing me headache throughout these.
So Glad that I have friends like Dearie who tweet me back, Xiu, whose bf working in car line telling me what to do. And Denise who tell me to work hard for flea tommoro to earn the money,    

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having a guarantee will protect your expenditure and save you dollars
from possible repairs.

Here is my website Read the Full Posting

Anonymous said...

It is often anywhere from the bedroom for the kitchen
- as long as it provides ample place for movement.


Feel free to surf to my webpage :: http://www.getfitnstrong.com/

Anonymous said...

Even if you buy them from a nearby sports outlets, you nonetheless need to look at the costs to get the
finest value for your personal revenue.

my blog ... best adjustable dumbbells

Anonymous said...

I have successfully lost and sustained extra than 130 pounds.


Here is my web-site: bowflex selecttech 552 dumbbells sale

Anonymous said...

Well developed traps are an instant sign of energy and electricity for just about any bodybuilder or power-lifter.


my web blog - bowflex dumbbells 552

Anonymous said...

This performs the gastrocnemius and soleus (calf muscles).


Also visit my webpage: http://www.getfitnstrong.com/adjustable-dumbbells/7-reasons-adjustable-dumbbell-set/

Anonymous said...

Your body should execute lots of processes to keep
you operating, such as pumping blood, breathing air and producing waste.



Feel free to surf to my website - please click the following internet site

Anonymous said...

Make use of a loud-speaker method and, at selected intervals,
prevent the truck and possess your members complete a fast aerobic training to ensure parade watchers can begin to
see the different types of pleasurable exercises you fitness center delivers.



Also visit my site; http://www.getfitnstrong.com/adjustable-dumbbells/adjustable-dumbbells/

Anonymous said...

Olympia winner ate, its about offering one's body what it must prepare, develop, recover, and sense far better.

Here is my website ... adjustable weights

Anonymous said...

To the contrary, TreadClimber is usually high priced.


my homepage; http://www.getfitnstrong.com

Anonymous said...

These athletes also want a way to measure their training and continue to keep track of what and the way a great deal they accomplish.


My webpage: source

Anonymous said...

When included with anaerobic physical exercise, one's body performs at an elevated speed, even so with wonderful work.

Also visit my web site: bowflex selecttech 552

Anonymous said...

Bowflex falls in very first class of health and fitness center equipments, which
includes rods and bars.

Here is my homepage - dumbbell sets

Anonymous said...

In Bowflex's case, that is not possible - one thing the executives around there need to significantly assume about.

My homepage http://www.getfitnstrong.com/adjustable-dumbbells/free-weights-sale/

Anonymous said...

It is additionally safe for a further explanation.

My homepage - click the up coming internet site

Anonymous said...

They could assist prevent any accidents on a Bowflex due to a
weak grip.

Also visit my website :: dumbbells for sale

Anonymous said...

I need to to thank you for this good read!! I certainly loved every bit of it.
I've got you book-marked to check out new stuff you post…

My blog :: cellulite treatment

Anonymous said...

Jogging and simple going for walks are just number of
of widespread workout that happen to be incredibly
productive to obtain a healthy overall body.

my web-site: simply click Www.Getfitnstrong.com